Current Account and Savings Account - CASA
Powerful yet flexible account creation and maintenance system is one of the main cores of CyberONE Online Solutions. This is not just an ordinary client account system, but an enhance system boasting features found only on expensive enterprise banking software
One of its innovative components is the ability to create with minimal effort new products on the fly without programming intervention or knowhow and readily deploy newly created full-featured products immediately after creation. Product creation feature is fully customizable and parameterized to meet market trends and demands or tailored to certain customers.
The CASA System is a comprehensive deposit management system that addresses all your deposit-related needs. This advance banking system is secured through the use of overriding permission, where the system accommodates customized overriding parameters.
- Common Customer Information Record for Current, Savings, Time Deposit and Loans System
- Automatic generation of Account Number to ensure unique Acct. No. for each Branch
- Online Inter-Branch Withdrawal and Deposit
- Unlimited Product for Current / Savings Accounts
- Current Account with AFTA (Automatic Fund Transfer Account) from Savings to Current
- Interest Bearing Current Account
- Corporate/Individual Accounts
- Special Savings Account
- Regular Savings Account
- Automatic Computation of Penalty & Service Charge on Inward Clearing Checks (DAIF & DAUD)
- Automatic Computation of Bank Charge on Account Below Maintaining Balance, Dormant Account
- Two types of Interest Computation: ADB or Running Balance Computation
- User Modifiable Parameters – for Interest Rates, Interest Crediting and Compounding, Withholding Tax, Charges, Clearing Days for Check, PDIC & BSP sizing.
- Automatic or Manual Clearing of Check deposit
- Passbook updating & Ledger Printing and Slip Validation
- Provides Error Correction for all types of Transactions
- Flexible User Access Level Password
- Automatic Data Record Integrity Checking especially for tampered accounts.